30g Protein Raw Vegan Chocolate Post Workout Ice-Cream
One evening after my usual late night workout, I was just really craving a Chocolate ice-cream. I knew that my chocolate protein shake just isn't gonna do it for me. Luckily, knowing how easy it is to make a raw food ice-cream, all I needed to do is to add a scoop of my protein powder to it, and voila, my tasty post-workout dessert was born.
Makes 3 servings
3 medium frozen bananas
1 scoop Vega Chocolate protein powder
1 Tbsp raw cacao powder
1/2 Tbsp maca powder (optional)
Good Cravings bar in Raw Chocolate or Chocolate Mint flavor, chopped in small pieces.
1. Feed all the frozen bananas through the juicer with blank attachment (I have Omega juicer)
2. Add banana puree to the food processor, then add protein powder, raw cacao and maca.
3. Process or pulse few times until well combined.
4. Top with raw nuts and chopped Good Cravings raw food bar.
- Calories 147.8
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0.1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 63.4 mg
- Potassium 409.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars13.8 g
- Protein 8.6 g