This is a basic vegan protein cookie recipe that you can upgrade and take to the next level by adding chocolate chips, peanut butter or cinnamon.
(Makes about 20 small cookies)
1/2 C vegan butter (I used brand Melt)
1/4 C sugar
1/4 C monkfruit sweetener
2-4 Tbsp aquafaba (liquid from a can of garbanzo beans)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 C all purpose flour
1/4 C vegan protein powder
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp jingle sprinkles
dash of salt
1. Let the butter soften in a room temperature for 1-2 hours.
2. Cream the vegan butter with sugar and monkfruit sweetener.
3. Add vanilla extract and aquafaba and mix with an electric mixer.
4. In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, and protein powder. Whisk.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until everything is well incorporated.
6. Fold in sprinkles.
7. Gently roll the dough into small balls, place on a baking sheet a few inches apart and flatten with a fork to form the cookie.
8. Preheat the oven to 400F and bake cookies for approximately 15 minutes until nicely browned.
9. Transfer cookies on a cooling rack and store in the airtight container.